Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Vote(s) - Trung bình 0
Kyler Murray Jersey
When former Cowboys defensive lineman David Irving decided to quit football Kyler Murray Jersey , he apparently was acting on the advice of his former coach, Jason Garrett.“He told me I should just quit, smoke all the weed I want, the team didn’t need me,” Irving recently told Jori Epstein of . “I’m a distraction to the team. . . . He views marijuana as a drug, whereas I view it as a medicine. It’s not a good situation.”The Cowboys were given an opportunity to respond to Irving’s claim by  Byron Murphy Jersey , but the team opted not to comment.Irving said the owner Jerry Jones understands Irving’s predicament.“Basically, Jerry, he is supportive of me,” Irving said. “He understands my situation and what I was dealing with. Our hands were pretty much tied. His hands were tied.”Jones has long been a proponent of the league ending its ban on marijuana use, something that could be coming in the next labor deal.Irving emphasized that he’s not smoking marijuana because he wants to, but because he believes he needs to Andy Isabella Jersey , for health reasons.“I didn’t quit football to smoke weed,” Irving said. “That would be idiotic. I understand that. . . . It’s about wellness, about rights. People need to understand that.”Many people do. Jason Garrett apparently doesn’t. Unfortunately, the NFL’s official position currently falls much more in line with Garrett’s way of thinking. The Chicago Cubs have placed Kris Bryant on the 10-day disabled list with left shoulder inflammation, marking the first time the fourth-year player has gone on the DL.

Chicago announced the move Tuesday. It’s retroactive to June 23, making Bryant eligible to return in a week.

Cubs manager Joe Maddon says the injury is not considered serious and he expects Bryant to be activated next Tuesday. Maddon says the team wants to ”make sure that he is well” and ”cool down and just have him be well afterward.”

The 2016 NL MVP is batting .280 this season with nine home runs Zach Allen Jersey , 36 RBIs and an .864 OPS. He had a home run among his six hits in a series last week against the Dodgers, but was just 1 for 8 in the Cubs’ previous series at Cincinnati.

The Cubs recalled infielder David Bote from Triple-A Iowa to take Bryant’s spot on the active roster.

Chicago right-hander Justin Hancock was also placed on the DL with shoulder inflammation, and right-hander Duane Underwood Jr. was optioned to Iowa a day after making his major league debut. The Cubs recalled right-handers Luke Farrell and Dillon Maples.

Trả lời

Đi tới chuyên mục:

Thành viên đang xem chủ đề: 1 Khách